25 de agosto de 2009

Requiem for a Loser, pt. III

Samantha and I couldn't work it out, so my friend invited me to a vacation in Paris. Sounds fun.
Paris, France - 5 days to Halloween; year 37


France is an enlightened country, but Paris is the capital of love and romance. I was visiting the city with Kelsea and her daughter Nicolette; perfect timing to celebrate my birthday in Paris. She told me that a local company was looking for a CEO and I decided to go and apply for the job. I must've been the first or only one to apply because I was called to go visit the president of the company that afternoon.

The receptionist of the HQ walked me to the President's office but as soon as she walked out, another woman entered the place in a hurry she was on the phone.

"Yes; tell him to prepare everything for the reunion and to tell everyone about it..." She said, so excited on the cellphone, that I thought she was talking to me. Then she ordered me to close the door with a gesture, while she closed the window's blinds. Then she turned her head in my direction and told me to remain silent by putting a finger over her lips and pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

"That girl should be here an hour earlier... yes, the discussion..." I couldn't help to notice the desktop so full of folders and papers. She wouldn't stop listening to what the person on the phone was telling her, but her intense green-eyed gaze smiled at me, looking at my black suit, my tie and my shoes.

She stood right in front of me with a relaxed stance, and she started to touch my chin, as if I was a little boy, her disciple, her little pet. I cleared my throat to look somewhat offended by her uninterrupted chat on the phone but then she came down to meet my eyes and she started kissing my forehead.

"No," she said, moving back a bit and wetting her lips with that big smile, "Tell them to hold on. We'll get that artist to play with us..." Surprised, I stopped paying attention to what she was saying and looked at the only free hand she had. Like marking her phrases, she sat on my legs and slid her fingers through my thighs to my knee. There she scratched me like you would scratch a dog's head. It made me feel good. She was setting the rules of this game and my hands tried to reach her body but she changed the phone from one side to another and walked to one of the windows like she was looking outside.

"I want you to prepare the design but don't reveal any idea they might rip off..." She said while staring through the blinds. I looked at her from behind and passed my hand through my hair. I walked toward the window. She seemed thinner from behind and her body seemed perfect. Her hip curves looked amazing covered by that black skirt. The back of her neck was almost naked with that hairstyle, I couldn't resist to kiss her right there and to grab her round the waist. I made our legs touch each other on purpose. I felt electrified. "Marketing must give us a detailed report..." She said. Yes! This is where I come in, I thought.

She kept talking as I kissed her neck and explored her body with my hands but her breathing gave her away, much more paused and not so energetic. She covered the cell phone and then turned to me, opening her green eyes slowly with a satisfied look in her face, then she pushed me back and fixed my tie. "I don't think anyone will reject this... no one..."

She started driving me back to the door with weak pushes on my arm and back. She opened the door and made the same gesture again; the finger over her lips. Her green eyes were radiant. "Yes, I already told the new CEO... nine o'clock AM..." She gave me a significant look, a good-bye look, and then she closed the door. I stayed there, kind of shocked, thinking that I have already come to love my new job.

I took my cell phone out and took note of the appointment she told me about. This project looks promising.

Autor: James Jack

0 comentarios: